Home
Concentrate Fruit Juice
Add to wishlistShare
Rani Juice Float Mango Fruit Flavor With Real Fruit Pieces 240 Ml
Rani Juice Float Mango Fruit Flavor With Real Fruit Pieces 240 Ml
Rani Juice Float Mango Fruit Flavor With Real Fruit Pieces 240 Ml
More from Rani

Rani Juice Float Mango Fruit Flavor With Real Fruit Pieces 240 Ml

Pack size : 240ml

JOD 0.330(Inc. VAT)

Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
highlights
Rani Refreshments (RR) and Aujan Coca Cola Beverages Company (ACCBC) were established in 2012 following the successful establishment of a partnership between The Coca Cola Company and Aujan Industries. Rani is the leader in the juice drink category, while Barbican in the malt beverages category.
Get it delivered by:
1
Add to wishlistShare

DESCRIPTION

Rani float is a range of juice drinks containing real fruit pieces and is available in orange, peach, mango, pineapple, guava, and grape varieties. We launched in Saudi Arabia more than 30 years ago and arose out of a partnership between coca cola and middle eastern beverage company aujan industries.

Nutrition facts

Per100PortionType
Average Nutritional Values As Per 100 Ml
Per100Energyinkcal
52kcal
Per100EnergyinkJ
218kJ
Per100Protein
0g
Per100Carbohydrates
12.92g
Per100Sugar
12g
Per100Fat
0g
Per100Fibre
0.5g
Per100Sodium
0.045g

*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs

INFORMATION

Ingredients

Water Sugar Peach Juice (14% Reconstituted From Peach Puree And Peach Dices) Pear Juice (2% Reconstituted From Pear Juice Concentrate) Stabilizers (412 466) Acidity Regulator (330) And Antioxidant (300). Total Fruit Juice Content In The Beverage Is 16%.