Home
Dry Cat Food
Add to wishlistShare
Friskies Cat Food Salmon And Vegetable 1.5 Kg
Friskies Cat Food Salmon And Vegetable 1.5 Kg
Friskies Cat Food Salmon And Vegetable 1.5 Kg
More from Friskies

Friskies Cat Food Salmon And Vegetable 1.5 Kg

Pack size : 1.5 Kg

JOD 7.300(Inc. VAT)

Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
highlights
No Artificial Colourants. Flavouring or Preservatives.
Complete dry pet food for adult cats. Healthy heart and good eyesight promoted by Taurine.
Get it delivered by:
1
Add to wishlistShare

DESCRIPTION

Friskies neutered is a recipe specially formulated to provide your neutered cat with all the nutrition he needs to help keep him healthy and happy. No Artificial Colourants. Flavouring or Preservatives.
Complete dry pet food for adult cats. Healthy heart and good eyesight promoted by Taurine.

INFORMATION

Ingredients

Cereals. Meat And Animal Derivatives. Vegetable Protein Extracts. Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin. Oils And Fats. Fish And Fish Derivatives (Of Which 3% Tuna And 1% Salmon In Cube Shape Kibbles. ). Minerals. Yeasts. Vegetables (0. 6% Dehydrated Vegetables Equivalent To 4% Rehydrated Vegetables In Disc Shape Kibbles.. ). . Total Content In Product: 2. 4% Tuna And 0. 8% Salmon. .. Total Product Content: 0. 6% Rehydrated Vegetables

Storage Condition

Store in a cool and dry place. away from the sunlight.