Carrefour Bio Organic Infusion Mint Tea 30 Gram 20 Bags
Pack size : 30 Gram 20 Bags
JOD 2.990(Inc. VAT)
Sold & Delivered by Carrefour
Carrefour bio organic infusion mint it contains relishing flavours that offer a brilliant taste. Enjoy this tea with your loved ones.
Get it delivered by:
Start your beautiful mornings with this bio organic infusion mint tea. It contains relishing flavours that offer a brilliant taste. Enjoy this tea with your loved ones.
Average Nutritional Value As Per 1g
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs
70% Organic Sweet Mint Leaves. 30% Organic Thyme Leaves.
Keep in a cool and dry place.